While packing up the cars, Murphy (the newest addition to our family) was patiently waiting and eating leaves.
So proud of my little sis Andrea who ran her first half marathon in 2 hrs and 13 min! Very inspiring. Congrats to Megan and Ali who ran it as well!
Murphy helping me blog late night and all the toys he took out before he fell asleep in the background.
Finished up the weekend with a hike on the Ice Age trail. This preview-of-fall weather makes me want to move to California to have it year round.
Hope everyone had as wonderful a weekend as I did!
1| I recently made a Target run and of course ended up getting more than the toothpaste and paper towel I had gone there for. This red jean jacket was one of those purchases. Perfect punch of color for fall.
2| While I don’t like vanilla candles at all this Vanilla Amber wax candle has become my new favorite! Ahem…this was also part of the Target run, but obviously completely necessary.
3| A few of my friends recently invited me to One Kings Lane. This is a great site for getting home decor accents and furniture at good prices.
4| Amelia and I have a lot in common that brought us to do this blog together. Apparently we also have in common that we’re looking for the perfect fall/winter jacket. This Zara embellished shoulder jacket is at the top of my list.
5| I’ve never been a big lipstick person, but after borrowing Amelia’s Poppy King from JCrew I grew more curious. This deep scarlet shade may make it into rotation this fall.
- My search for the perfect fall/winter coat is well underway, and this Rachel Zoe coat might just be everything I’ve been looking for.
- Sometimes the best part about living in a busy city is escaping for a few days of a slower pace. I can’t wait to head to northern Michigan (on M-22) this week for some quality time with friends and family at my cousin’s wedding.
- This clutch is so versatile, and I always love an unexpected neon touch!
- I can’t wait to start styling these lavender jeans with more muted colors for fall- stay tuned!
- I’m always looking for chic new flats, and I love that these do double duty as dressy and casual.